Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Hairy Dilemma

I am unpleasable. I used to have hair like this:


Here I am, before my hair cut.  Posted by Hello

And then I had it cut. Now I look like this:


Here I am, after my hair cut.  Posted by Hello

My husband has no sympathy. He says, "At least you have hair."

Yeah, if that's what you want to call this disobedient curly mop on my head.

Note to self: Admonish hair stylist not to cut shortish layers in naturally curly hair to prevent the Little Orphan Annie effect.

At least hair grows.

7 Comments:

Blogger rev-ed said...

You used to be such a dog. Now you're a doll! ;)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Melodee said...

Ha ha! That was very funny and also a perspective I hadn't considered.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Christi said...

Hi Mel-

I just found your blog last week, and like so many of your entries, this one sounds just like me.

I'm currently reading through your archives - great stuff!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I feel your pain, Mel. I went in for a bang trim a week ago and the woman butchered 'em. I look like a three-year-old who got hold of mom's scissors and did 'em myself. What about "I like my bangs long" didn't she understand? Hiding out til they grow out!

8:52 PM  
Blogger eyes_only4him said...

thats what happen last time I had a perm...and I vowed form that day on..never get another perm agin..it has been 10 years now perm free..thank you..thank you..It is hard to stay on the wagon..when you love wavy flowy hair..:-)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

I am laughing so hard tears are rolling down my cheeks. Oh. my.

What to do? What to do?

I suppose the only thing to do is go buy one of those red dresses.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I'll bet it's a whole lot easier to take care of now, isn't it? :)

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares