Friday, February 17, 2006

Well, Blow Me Down!

I had my day completely planned, but strong winds blew my plans away! The trees fell on my neighbor's homes (no joke) but not mine. Still, the weather disrupted everything today.

I'll be gone for a few days, heading to Long Beach, Washington, again, with five other moms. My children have made it possible for me to not miss them one bit by being loud and messy and particularly annoying during the seven hours in which we had no electricity. Good times.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Be good. And if you can't be good, be careful.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember, moderation in all things except moderation!

4:37 PM  
Blogger FairMaid said...

Have fun, Mel!
Will try to be good . . .

6:06 PM  
Blogger tab said...

Have a LOT of FUN! I wanna go.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

Have a fun trip!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Krisco said...

Good for you to get away. We will miss you.

And have a great time!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Pilgrim said...

Don't forget to come back.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny - I've never heard of this place Long Beach Wa. I guess it doesn't have anything to do with the city on the beach in California but it still sounds interesting. Hope it doesn't rain on ya!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Thanks for the reminder to be careful. I always forget to do that.

Look forward to your return. :)

Suzanne

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares