Monday, October 24, 2005

Where, Oh Where, Are You?

I came across this map which allows you to add your locations so I can see where you are. Won't you please play along? There's a button over in the sidebar, too. (And when I say "you," I mean all of you who read this blog on a semi-regular basis.) Please? Pretty please?

Oh. And don't forget to put something in the "shout-out" box. If you don't (I didn't originally), you entry won't show up at all.

[I am reposting this today so everyone can play along. That's right. That means you. Thanks to everyone who has already added themselves to the map. Did you notice this is an International Blog, with readers in Australia and England?]

5 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

wow! That map thingy is pretty cool! I even added my favorite sunset picture.

4:55 PM  
Blogger ellipsis said...

Hi, Mel,

Miss Cranky Pants checking in to tell you that I complied with your mapping project.

By the by, is the coffee really better out there? I am dying to know, since as you may know, I am a coffee hootchie.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

I believe I am done now.

8:38 PM  
Blogger mo said...

ooooh that sounds fun! and i would do it! only my dsl died (so i can kind of sympathise with your computer problems) and i am stuck using my mums computer, which i think runs... windows 98? and cant even load acrobat reader without crashing. i cant even SEE the map.

if i COULD add myself to the map i'd put a blob on new zealand (we're not australian. i read somewhere once that australia is the same distance from new zealand going eastwards as london is from moscow in the same direction. thats a long way.) congrats on being multinational!

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried to put myself on your map, but it told me that Tokyo is an invalid city.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares