Thursday, February 17, 2005

Those Funny Kids

Yesterday, a friend of ours sent some hand-me-down clothing to Babygirl. Babygirl immediately requested to wear two skirts, a shirt and a sweater, all at the same time. I said, "Oh, look! What a cute skirt!" Later on, she gestured toward her hot-pink, plaid skirt and said, "I wearin' my curtain." Get it? Skirt? Curtain?

Last night at 10:30 p.m., I checked to see if the twins were going to sleep. I see the glow of their television (yeah, they have a television in their room, wanna make something of it?) and I said, "Hey, boys! Time to sleep!" And TwinBoyA said from the floor, "Awwwww, Mom! It's about artichokes!" I stifled a laugh and said, "Okay, finish watching it but when it's over TURN OFF THE TELEVISION!"

 Posted by Hello


Babygirl uses C0urney L0ve's hairstylist. And yes, she pays too much. (Actually, this is just a really bad case of bed-head. Babygirl's never had a haircut, which is sad, isn't it, that a child should be so hair deficient?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Curtain! What a hoot!

She is just too too cute!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares