Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dreaming of Hot and Cold

Do you ever wonder what it's like somewhere else? Say, perhaps on Mt. Rainier? Go ahead. Click. You'll thank me.

Although, today, I'm thinking it would be more fun to go to Waikiki Beach, in Hawaii. Check it out.

But here I am. DaycareKid running in circles, Babygirl yelling at him to stop, almost three-month old CuteBaby in my arms while I type this. CuteBaby's mom is coming in about ten minutes to pick him up. She is lucky enough to be able to come home and spend an hour with him, then she brings him back and he naps.

Today are half-days of school, so YoungestBoy will be home in less than an hour. We're finished with school at home for the day, too, so we'll have lunch as soon as CuteBaby leaves, then have naps when he returns . . . although, what do you think the chances are that the three boys will be quiet during nap-time?

I am thankful for a tri-level house today, with enough rooms for us all. Yet, I still wish I could click myself into a tropical place with swaying palm trees and aquamarine waves.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christi said...

I am not the beach, sun, water type at all. However, right now, I am really thinking that would be a great place to be! I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog! I have read a few of your posts, and they are so entertaining to read! I can't wait to read more!

4:38 PM  
Blogger The Narcissist said...

Hi Mel, but it has been so beautiful here lately, but coooold, brrr, hard to decide between Hawaii and Seattle on days and weeks this beautiful, but I'm with Angi...wouldn't it be lovely if we could click somewhere then click back? Oh for a Star Trek future... Heh.

11:09 AM  
Blogger The Narcissist said...

so did you find your way? hope all is well...enjoy the weekend.

-Rebecca

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares