Friday, December 03, 2004

Help Me Decide

I'm going to send a couple of 600-700 word articles to my local newspaper as an audition to become a guest columnist for a year. I thought I'd pick through my posts here first to see if anything grabs me.

Do you have a favorite post that you can imagine being published in a newspaper? I know. How self-centered of me to ask you to think about me, me, me, but do I ever ask anything of you? Other than chocolate and kind comments?

And cash?

Well. If you have a favorite post or topic, leave me a comment and let me know. Or email me. Or just send a message through mental telepathy or write it in the sky.

Thanks in advance.

(My personal favorite, I think is all about shopping for a miracle.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Sorry, I can't help you decide at the moment because I'm too busy sitting back turn green with envy that you are brave enough to put your stuff out there like that.

8:20 AM  
Blogger elswhere said...

I love the one about the goat lady in her underwear. But it might be too...graphic?...for a newspaper audience. Don't know. It's hysterical, though.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Shopping For A Miracle one, and I like the older one about your Grandmother. That would show two sides of your writing...the very touching and insightful side, and the hillarious (and still insightful) side!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

I will have to think about this...give me a minute...

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares