Friday, December 03, 2004

Blog Name Change

When I started blogging, I didn't know much about the art of blogging. I picked the name of my blog out of the air, "Go Ahead: Read My Mind," which seemed to me to be the purpose of my blog. A group of us started blogs as a way to share what our lives were really like. It was just an experiment among friends. I figured it would be fairly short-lived. Go ahead, I thought, read my mind. Pretty dull, right?

While I was napping with Babygirl today, I thought of my blog and about the name I gave it. Not snappy or witty or cute. Just a run-of-the-mill name. And then the phrase "actual unretouched photo" popped into my head. That's it, I thought, half-asleep. Then I repeated it to myself so I would remember it.

So I changed my name. Not my name, but my blog's name. If you have me blog-rolled, you can change it, too, or not.

I think "Actual Unretouched Photo" describes what I attempt to do here. No airbrushing, no magic editing (very little editing of any kind, for that matter) . . . just an unglossy view of my life. For what it's worth.

Just so you know. Change is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm not sure I agree that change is good.... but in this case, it seems to be. :)

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares