Monday, April 19, 2004

I'm Married to the King

That's right. Did you know I was a Queen? Yes-sir-ee-bob, I'm the Queen of Laundry and I'm married to the King of Naps.

How can a person nap when he's slept until 8 a.m.? How can he nap in the morning and then nap in the afternoon? How can he fall asleep at 10:30 p.m. when he's napped half the day?

If I nap, it means only two things: I am pregnant or I am sick.

If I nap, I will be unable to sleep well at night.

If I nap, I will wake up grumpy and out of sorts and dazed.

He is kind of cute, though, stretched out in the recliner, mouth agape, hands folded on his stomach as if he's laid out in his coffin, escalating snores. Long Live the King!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares