Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Public Service Announcement and More!

You should be thankful that I just deleted my original paragraph. I'll just leave you with this link which details everything you might want to know about noroviruses. Did you know you are considered contagious from the moment you show signs of illness to at least three days later? And some people are still contagious two weeks later. (But my twins show no signs of illness. Yet.)

How did I get to be forty-one without knowing all that? Study carefully, Young Grasshopper. You may need this information sooner than you think.

So, my deadline still looms. I have three great ideas, but no actual words strung together like pearls or even like popcorn strands, the kind you hang on your tree at Christmas. I did send back a cheery email: "I'll have everything to you by midnight!"

I've just made my daughter cry because she won't stop asking me to blow up spit-slimed balloons. Pardon me while I go tend to the angst of a 3-year old.

Okay. I'm back. I am never going to earn my Mother of the Year tiara at this rate.

See you when I finish my assignment. Or when I get back from Tahiti, whichever comes first.

Photo courtesy webcam.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

All right, I am missing something here. Exactly what assignment are you so coyly, yet without mentioning what it actually is, referring to?

7:02 PM  
Blogger Melodee said...

It's such a small deal that it's not worth mentioning details, but it's a paying gig, one I do at least once or twice a year. Very little money, but my name in print. And it's done!

11:25 PM  
Blogger dinodoc said...

Hmm, remind me not to visit your household for, oh, say about a month. lol

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares