Friday, November 04, 2005

Have You Read This Blog?

It's not everyday you come across a mother of twelve children, especially a mother who has such a varied background as Barbara Curtis. I count Barbara among my internet friends, one of the best people that has happened to me since I started writing this blog just over two years ago.

Barbara is a professional writer, an adoptive mother of three boys with Down Syndrome, and former homeschooler who now sends most of her children to public school. (She is homeschooling her 12-year old daughter this year.) She had homebirths and hospital births (in the opposite order of most people who've had both). She lived through a childhood full of tragedy and became a Christian when she was in her thirties. She has quite a story!

I read Mommylife every day. Check it out and maybe you'll want to do the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrim said...

I do read this blog, and Barbara is a WOnder Woman.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares