Thursday, May 05, 2005

I Plead the Fifth

In a moment, when the clock reads 5:00 p.m. (PST), I ask that you turn to your friend or foe and offer a "high five" in honor of the fifth day of the fifth month of the fifth year . . . and then, either eat five cookies or drink a fifth of something, because, after all, this won't happen again for approximately one thousand years.

And then, if you are really on the ball, you can repeat this in fifty-five minutes, to commemorate 5:55 p.m. (PST) on 5/5/05. Eat five more cookies. Who's counting?

That's all.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Catharine Chronicles said...

Oh, maaann... I missed it... Now I'll have to wait until June 6, 2006 at 6pm.

Shoot...

I'm bummin'...

~C~

5:29 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

What about 5:55:55. You're losing it -- may have to have that photo retouched.

9:33 PM  
Blogger The Narcissist said...

I hopped up and down five times at 5:55 and made five wishes. :)

Have you read Where the Heart is? Fives are bad in the book.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

What a fabulous idea.
Numbers in patterns rock.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares