Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A Mistake Discovered!

Smoov Someone just brought a grave error to my attention. All this time, you have been unable to go, meet and greet my friend, Smoov of (surprisingly enough) Smoov because she has been missing from my blogroll. How can that be? I adore her! She's a grad student, a devoted mother of twin 2-year old boys and a brilliant 9-year old girl, wife to a great guy and a full-time employee who works nights doing something which involves dissecting human body parts. She's hilarious, straightforward, witty and passionate about mountain-climbing, traveling and vodka. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I added her to my blogroll, which I thought I had done long ago. Go check out Smoov. Tell her I said "hi."

1 Comments:

Blogger Smoov said...

I am totally touched. Will you give a speech at my funeral? You make me sound good!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares