Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Gmail

Because I am an "active blogger", I receive an invitation to get Gmail. That's why I have the extremely concise and yet lovely address Melodee (at)Gmail(dot)com.

I've been able to invite a few friends to join Gmail. Then I discovered that Gmail invitations were selling on eBay and that entire websites were set up that traffic in Gmail swapping. I jumped right on the bandwagon and sold two Gmail invitations on eBay for about $15 a piece. That was two days ago.

Now tonight, I have received more invitations to extend to friends and associates. I listed one on eBay. I extended an invitation to my husband. And I have one left.

I thought it would be fun to offer it to one of you, my readers. So, who wants an invitation to Gmail? You can google Gmail and read all about it. Then tell me why you should receive my final invitation. May the best reader win! I hear that some people were swapping fudge for Gmail invitations. I'm just saying. Post a comment or use my Gmail address to email me privately.

I'll post the winning plea tomorrow (unless, of course, the winner prefers to remain anonymous). Good luck, have fun and remember: Flattery and gifts will get you everywhere!

2 Comments:

Blogger Smoov said...

In my class Monday night someone presented an article about Gmail. I then told the class I had a Gmail account and everyone was asking me all kinds of questions! Keep in mind I am in a Computer Science program, so the class is full of tech geeks! Anyway, I am considering being nice and giving my invitations away, well, at least one to my professor. It never hurts to suck up!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Albert Pettersson said...

Well, this is a very bad and boring reason, but it is not dangerous to try. I would like a Gmail account because Gmail sounds good and fun. I can send you an ecard if you want to. :)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares