Thursday, June 10, 2004

And Because This is a Personal Journal

I just have to make note of a very important moment. Babygirl peed in her little potty today for the first time. (She'll be two on September 2.) She wasn't wearing a diaper, but she was wearing a little pair of shorts and the pee ended up mostly in the potty anyway.

She was so surprised.

So was I. I applauded and we talked about it over and over again. I wonder if it will mean anything? The twins weren't potty-trained until they were three and a half and YoungestBoy was somewhere between two and three years old.

Another milestone, but the Diaper Era is not one I will miss. At all. Ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Yay Grace!!! Alison just got a little potty tonight. Now I just have to find a place to put it. :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riley screams "NO POTTY!" at the mere suggestion...it may be awhile. Grace is awesome!

~Tina

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares