Wednesday, April 05, 2006

How to Make Egg Rolls At Home

Here's a link which tells you how to make homemade egg rolls. I use the wrappers located in the produce section of the grocery store and vary the fillings, though I usually use some sort of sausage and shredded cabbage. (Some of you had asked for my recipe, but I usually just wing it, sort of combining the recipe on the back of the package with stuff I have on hand.)

And here is a blog which made me laugh today . . . and which also gave me some great ideas!

4 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Hey Mel, not sure what's up but the link to the funny website isn't working.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Melodee said...

Thanks, Robin. I fixed it.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Cute link! I don't have to worry about hiding goodies from the kids or grandkids. I have to just watch that I don't keep too much around! (too much temptation)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

I love making these. I also like that you read Wendell Berry. Love him.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares