Saturday, January 07, 2006

Please Do Me A Favor

Won't you please go over and read my brilliant friend's blog? You can start with that post. We went to high school together and she was the calm one in math analysis class, figuring problems in her tidy handwriting while I was busy having a coniption fit about something or another.

She also plays the piano better than I can and can tell if a cat has worms by looking at its hindquarters. She hates President Bush, too, and wears Birkenstocks, but I admire her anyway.

So, go. Say hello.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I visited your brilliant friend. She has a great site! How can you not love someone who hates birkenstocks and hates Bush! lol...
;-)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares