Thursday, November 17, 2005

How'd You Like To Do A Good Deed?

I received an email today asking me to answer a survey about toys. Larissa Wojciechowski wrote:

Hi,
I am conducting a survey for a UC Berkeley student market
research project on children's toys. I found your blog and
was very impressed by the content. If you have a few
minutes, I would appreciate your help in filling out this
survey. It should take less than 15 minutes. Please feel
free to forward to your spouse, family, or any of your
friends with children.

I appreciate your time and effort. Thanks for your help!!!


Larissa Wojciechowski
2008 MBA Candidate
UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business


I corresponded with Larissa a bit to make sure she wasn't sending me a crazy link which would cause my computer to explode . . . then I did her survey. Sometimes I feel like helping out a fellow human being. Don't you?

If you like to take the survey, click the link. It took me less than fifteen minutes. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares