Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Awesome Power of My Bladder

My bladder has Superpowers. With a simple twitch of my bladder, I can alter events clear across the yard. My bladder creates a rift in the space-time continuum with nary a strain. My bladder causes otherwise calm children to run shrieking into the house, sobbing hysterically. Whenever my bladder speaks, havoc ensues among the docile inhabitants of my house, wherever they are.

In other words, when I pee, all hell breaks loose. Previously sleeping babies wake. Children enchanted by their favorite shows bicker and come to blows. The phone rings. The doorbell chimes. I'm telling you, my bladder has mysterious supernatural powers.

You don't want to know what happens when my colon rumbles.

11 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

And I thought I was the only one with these powers! :)

3:38 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Oh my... What a wonderful laugh I just had. Thanks!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell us about the rest of your days of freedom. Did you sleep late and get breakfast served to you? Jackie

4:41 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Just as well that you don't have to go every half hour on the half hour, forty-eight times a day. What a state the world would be in. We'd all be pissed off.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Eyes for Lies said...

I have mysterious shower-power. I can make the phone ring -- guaranteed -- every time!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

LOL...I never thought of it as having POWERS...I love it!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Your bladder and our new dog Pixie's bladder have some things in common.

Suzanne

11:27 AM  
Blogger Crankenpants said...

I can make the phone ring while relaxing on the couch, but only after 10.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Home's Jewels said...

Did you need to mention bladder to a 30-wk pregnant woman. That is not funny! Now I have to go ;)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh, so your'e one of THOSE.

;)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares