Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Answer is No

I have seen previews for "But Can They Sing?" on VH1. I have not watched the show, but my ears have bled as I have stopped to listen to a commercial for this atrocity of a television show.

But even though I haven't watched the show, I can say with certainty that the answer is no. They cannot sing. Please, no more singing by D-List, has-been celebrities.

In other news, the weekend flew by, my son's science project is now late, I'm behind on the laundry, I made eggrolls for dinner tonight using those wrappers you see in the produce section, I've had a low-grade headache for three days, my sister is in another financial crisis, the $4 helium balloon I bought for my daughter at the grocery store where we were buying eggroll wrappers flew into the sky and I had to stop and buy another helium balloon because I am a pushover, my twins are going to be gone all day tomorrow, my husband's leaving Friday and he'll be gone for a week, I wrapped all the Christmas presents and shoved them under my bed on Friday night, the autumn leaves are barely clinging to the branches, and I can feel the seasons rushing by with all the force of a swollen waterfall.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dora said...

....and to top it all off - its MONDAY!
LOL

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds crazy. I can't believe you've got all your x-mas presents wrapped already. I haven't even bought mine yet!

Feith

5:21 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

How did it work with those eggroll wrappers? If they're the same kind I've seen, I've always thought they were too thick.

Wishing you a brighter today with balloons that stay put.

6:04 AM  
Blogger ellipsis said...

YOU WRAPPED ALL THE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS?????????????????

My god. You really are super-woman. I feel more inadequate than ever. I hope you're happy.

I am still thinking about getting out the shovel and carrying the Halloween pumkin to the compost bin now that his face has totally melted.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I was feeling proud of myself for having actually bought some Christmas presents. Way to tank my self esteem.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Pilgrim said...

I have about five gifts hidden up in Grandma's old dresser. I have just made out the list of people I need to buy for this am. I am doing great, even if you have yours all WRAPPED UNDER THE BED!!!!

So sorry about your headache. I had one all yesterday afternoon and evening, and half of the night. Am still tired from it.

10:53 AM  
Blogger dinodoc said...

YOU FINISHED YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS?!?!?!?!?

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares