Monday, July 25, 2005

Bok Choy!!!

In my house this morning, my 7-year-old son has been stomping around, chasing the preschoolers and riling them up by hollering, "BOK CHOY!" CuteBaby is 8-months-old now and is mobile. He scoots around the floor, delighted to see, touch, and taste every toy. My carpets have never been cleaner, in anticipation of his newfound skills.

I'm thinking of calling my babysitter tonight--the one who now drives herself around in her own car--and seeing a movie. Just the thought makes me tingly all over and makes me want to scream with joy, "BOK CHOY!"

(Yes, I know it's a vegetable, but my son thinks it is a fine proclamation anyway.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Feeble Knees said...

lol.

love it! BOK CHOY!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares