Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I need a waaaaaambulance!

I wish I could stay in bed all day without responsibilities. Yesterday my throat began to feel scratched, literally like someone scratched the roof of my mouth in the back. During the night, I woke repeatedly and realized that I have caught the same cold the babies have. Ack! This is the major downside to taking care of a daycare baby. My own family is never as sick as other families. Last year Babygirl didn't catch a single cold. Since DaycareKid has started coming over, she's been sick about four times. At least.

Anyway, so I feel whiny. I don't want to take care of runny-nosed kids. I don't want to make dinner. I certainly don't want to balance the checkbook.

The worst part of it is that YoungestBoy's birthday is tomorrow and his party is on Saturday. I have to get creative and come up with some fun party activities. I need decorations, supplies, food. I found a brand-new Bingo same on sale for a dollar, so I bought it last week. At least I have one thing planned. Last year's party was so much fun. It was Sponge-bob themed and everyone had a blast.

Here's YoungestBoy last year:

But, this too, shall pass. I will be healthy again, someday. The party will come and go. YoungestBoy will only be five for one more day.

Oh wait. It really is too much to bear. My baby boy cannot grow up. Waaaaaaaaaah!
Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares