Saturday, February 21, 2004

Stuff I Love

In no particular order:

1) Chocolate chip cookies, freshly made;
2) The smell of lilacs floating in the spring air;
3) My husband;
4) Sleep, especially after the alarm rings;
5) Well-written novels;
6) Music, especially James Taylor, Carole King, Chicago, Norah Jones, Dan Fogelberg;
7) The Daffodil parade;
8) Eating dinner in a nice restaurant and paying with a gift certificate;
9) Buying a nice item on clearance;
10) Hunting for treasures at garage sales;
11) Working on scrapbooks;
12) Clean, folded laundry.
13) De-cluttered and tidy, clean house;
14) Vacations without children;
15) Quiet;
16) Fine chocolate;
17) Good hair days;
18) Comfortable shoes;
19) The first signs of spring;
20) Watching YoungestBoy dive into the pool in the summer;
21) My baby's grin;
22) Moments when my twins cooperate with each and play happily together;
23) Email;
24) Daisies in bloom;
25) Sunshine;
26) The beach, especially the Oregon coastline;
27) Taking a really great photograph;
28) Finishing a project;
29) Laughing so hard my face hurts;
30) My kids, even when they smell;
31) Friends who know me really well and still like me;
32) Excellent dreams;
33) Perfect timing;
34) Homemade muffins;
35) School supplies.
Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares