Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Nap time

I am so depressed. My baby stopped napping for four months, starting here: October 15. That was the day she stopped napping. Her naplessness lasted for four months, give or take.

Then, almost two weeks ago, a miracle occurred and she asked to be put in her crib. Then she went to sleep. That continued until yesterday when she popped back up when I put her to bed. She screamed for half an hour until I picked her up. Last night, she went to sleep at 6:20 p.m.

Today, same thing happened. She fell asleep, I laid her down, then she popped up, screaming. I let her cry for thirty minutes. She's quiet now, so she either jumped to her death or fell asleep.

Let's hope she's sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares