Sunday, September 04, 2005

Four Thousand Words' Worth of Pictures

And now, photos.





Here is my 7-year old son posing with my 99-year old grandmother, taken on the day we visited a few weeks ago..

Here is the beach ball birthday cake . . .(notice the fingerprints in the "sand") . . .


. . . and the blue-jello cups.






And finally, here is the Birthday Girl, who is now suffering from the headache-coughing virus my boys have so graciously passed along.

(And one more thing. The previous post was written using Microsoft Word with the new Blogger feature which allows you to compose with your word processor and then post directly to your blog. I like the Comic Sans font . . . what about you? Do you prefer this font?)

10 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrim said...

Mel,
I'm not looking at the comic font. It's the same old font. :-)

Nice pictures. You have a great family, and are a great mom.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

That jello looks good enough to swim in. Thanks for sharing the photos. Adorable. :)

I must echo julana about the font. It looks the same on both posts. But maybe I just haven't had enough coffee yet...

Suzanne

5:51 AM  
Blogger Marguerite said...

Comic Sans is my favorite font for Word documents, but it doesn't come through on my browser. Darn. I'd love to do my own blog in Comic Sans. Guess I better haul out the html book.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Cutest 'theme' party I've ever seen! Send those pictures in to "Taste of Home"!

Great pictures of your family!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Nice pics, Mel! That must have been quite a bit of work putting together those great party yummies...

I am now feeling guilty that I will be ordering a Bob the Builder cake and not making it myself.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute, what fun party celebrations!! I love comic sans font, it's my favorite, too and it shows up for me, I love it!!

7:47 AM  
Blogger M3 said...

LOVE that beachball cake. You rock!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your regular font better and you are right, those jellos are too cute !

8:58 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Love Comic Sans, but... I'm just not seeing it? It all looks the same to me? (Perhaps it is time to get the bifocals tuned up!)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Great pictures. I absolutely LOVe those Jello Cups. Your daughter is SO PRETTY!
As for the Comic Sans, I am not a fan of the font. I am part of the "anti Comic Sans" coalition. JUST KIDDING.
Check out this funny site (its a JOKE):
http://bancomicsans.com/about.html

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares