Tuesday, October 19, 2004

In Case You Were Wondering

I haven't crashed into anyone's living room. (See post immediately below if you haven't been following along. And if you haven't been following along, why not? Where have you been? I couldn't wait all day for you!)

The Deathtrap only cost $43.00 to repair.

So, really, it was a comparatively good day. I'm reading Left for Dead by Beck Weathers which tells the story of how he was left for dead on Mt. Everest during a tragic climbing expedition. Severals others were killed, including some elite mountaineers. Reading about some guy eating raw bacon to fuel him on his quest to reach the South Pole tends to put your own life in perspective.

I'm fine. We're fine. So what if it's dark when I wake up and drizzly most of the day? So what if Babygirl inexplicably peed her pants in the dining room where I have brand new carpet? So what if there are six baskets of folded laundry to put away?

At least I don't have to sleep in a tent on a frozen mountainside.

1 Comments:

Blogger Smoov said...

Great book! It made me feel sick to my stomach though.
Stacy

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares