Monday, May 17, 2004

A Final Update

Husband returns home at 7 p.m. and is ambushed by YoungestBoy asking, "Can we go down and see our kittens?"

The kittens that we promised the neighbor we would adopt.

They return twenty minutes later and YoungestBoy says, "We are going to get the mama cat and two kittens." Husband looks at me and says, "Mom and I have to talk about it."

Later, YoungestBoy says, "We have to get the mama cat and the kittens so that the kittens don't run away back to find their mama."

Husband raises eyebrows at me. Apparently, we are soon to be the proud owners of three cats. Yes, count them. One. Two. Three. One for each of the boys, I guess.

(Remember, husband said "no more cats." Of course, that same night he got the Chinese fortune cookie that said, "Someone will give you something." Who said fortunes don't come true?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three cats! Well, you are a nice mom, that's for sure...I don't think I'm that nice...
~Tina

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares