Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Scraping Off the Wallpaper

I've been fiddling with a new look since blogger.com has updated its features. I can't decide and will probably have to customize a bit. But what do you think? Pink? Green? I think perhaps green.

You know what I hate? I have a few blogs I read every day. I'm breathlessly following along the various real-life tales: the bitchy pregnant mom who's having a c-section tomorrow, the single mom with two kids who was sleeping with her boss, the career-gals who have boyfriends and interesting weekends, the breathless teenage girl who was toying with bulimia and fretting about her boyfriend (now her ex-boyfriend). And then, boom! I click on my link and they have disappeared.

Hey, no fair! You can't just disappear. How will I ever know if Olivia got Xander back or if she came to her senses? How will I know if the office worker stopped sleeping with her boss and found True Love? You can't just delete your blog after I'm hooked on your Reality.

Back to my real life. Which includes the Kindergarten Spring Program tonight. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is funny that you should complain about someone deleting a blog...this has happened to me recently too...I don't like it either...
~Tina

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slinking off into the shadows.....

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares