Saturday, May 22, 2004


Babygirl: The reason we went through so much toilet paper last year.  Posted by Hello

I am sitting here on a rainy Saturday, wasting time until I can put the baby to sleep for her nap and wishing my three boys would stop picking at each other and tattling to me--even though I am right here. My husband will be gone all day officiating at a funeral and then doing premarital counseling and then working on his sermon.

I
Am
So
Sick
Of
Being
At
Home
With
These
Kids

Okay. But I think back to last year at this time and Babygirl wasn't even walking yet and she certainly wasn't talking yet and furthermore, she wasn't sleeping through the night yet. She reminds me of how quickly time passes. She demands that I be present, even when I am trying my best to curl up inside my head and think.

Thinking's over-rated anyway. Who wants lunch?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares