Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Cabin Fever

I still have a cold. So does my baby. The snow hasn't melted. Rain is falling on the slushy snow. I hear that the main roads are clear, but the mother of my daycare baby got stuck in my driveway when she picked up the baby at 4 p.m. I couldn't walk to the mailbox for fear of falling.

School was canceled again today--that's two days in a row. And tomorrow it will start two hours late. I feel like I haven't been out of the house for months. I did go grocery shopping Sunday night, though, so what am I complaining about?

I have nothing to report about the day's events. I can't remember anything I read in the newspaper. I didn't have a grown-up conversation all day. Some days are just like that, I guess.

Less than five months until the pool opens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares