Tuesday, January 06, 2004

The Big Storm And Small Colds

The snow came. My husband decided to walk the two miles to work, down-hill, towards the Puget Sound. He forgot that he has a cold, so after the hour-long walk, it took him an hour to recover from the effort. Luckily, a friend offered to take him to lunch and bring him home.

Meanwhile, I'm at home with the kids. We all have a cold and are in various stages. Some of them are coughing, Babygirl's nose is crusty and I have a headache and other unpleasant symptoms. How did I ever live in Michigan with its six-month winters? I already have cabin-fever and we've only had snow here and there for a week!

And now, back to my regularly-scheduled life. I have to cook dinner, which will be another gourmet delight. Or Chicken Helper (like Hamburger Helper). You guess.
Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares