Monday, October 10, 2005

ACK!

I was about to conclude a long rambling post when my computer shut off again. Same time as last night.

The only thing I can salvage is this thought: I think Oprah is chubbier this season.

Oh. And this thought about the sixteen year old princesses featured on that MTV show "Sweet Sixteen," a show which features the birthday parties for these spoiled brats. These girls need to be grabbed by the hair and forced to serve the less fortunate. They could serve meals to homeless people or read books to smelly, unruly, underprivileged children. I watched two episodes tonight while I put away laundry and ironed. I couldn't look away from their complete self-absorption.

That's all for tonight, lest more of my words disappear in a computer crash.

Tomorrow:
What I said to the lab tech when he asked what I do.
Why I hate cooking for my family.
Rain and weeds.
Songs I sang in the 70s and 80s.
(All ground I covered tonight in the post I lost.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about those sixteen year olds with the outrageous birthday parties. What are they going to expect when they get married??!!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

I thought too that Oprah looked like she had gained.

I hate it when I lose a post. My computer dont shut off like yours but I do lose posts because of blogger. My mother has aol and at any odd time it just suddenly says goodbye and clicks off. I'm trying to get her to switch servers but she doesnt know how! Hoep you get your glitch figured out!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Save often? Nothing much more irritating than a crashing computer.

Isn't Oprah's weight rather like a yo-yo? Is it surprising she has gained?

Suzanne

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't the parents of the sweet sixteen girls deserve most of the blame? I mean, they are bank rolling those $100,000 events.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares