Thursday, March 24, 2005

Please Explain

Would someone--anyone--please explain to me why the hours from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. go by so S-L-O-W-L-Y and the hours from 9:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. speed by in a flash?

Also, why am I the only person who notices trash on the floor?

Did someone elect me Queen of all Flushing? Because I seem to the only one managing the toilet handles in this house. And why do my kids put the toilet paper on upside down? Haven't they noticed how it's always been done?

And one more thing. Did Hillary really stop reading my blog or did she just stop commenting? I think of her now, whenever I iron my husband's pants. (I'd insert a link here, but my head hurts, it's almost 11 p.m. and I will be up and ready to walk in six and a half hours. But good news: Today, I didn't throw anything!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Somebody other than you changes the toilet paper? Wow.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I have a thought....It's in relation to the "time factor". The more time you spend with people (ie 0930-1130)time will drivel past, because there are more people to share the time with. AND, the reason that time drags is solely because you want productivity out of people... and input then output out of almost unwilling people will definitely be a clock stopper. On the other hand, the time between 2130-2330 whips by as fast as you can blink because that is when you are alone, and therefore do not have to share any of YOUR time, hence the ultimate in creativity and productivity is heightened due to the "non-sharing-of-time". I think the next time you want time to go more slowly, park a bunch of paper cut outs of your children at the kitchen table (in the evening)... and then watch the time drag by...!!!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares