Monday, January 31, 2005

Introducing New Links

I am extremely delinquent in keeping my blogroll up to date. But I want to introduce you to three blogs I adore.

Anvilcloud is one of the few men on my blogroll. He is a Canadian who writes lovely prose and takes amazing pictures. Check him out here.

I just came across this blog today. "Feeble Knees" is a thirtysomething year old Christian woman who is a fabulous writer. She lives in Massachusetts and writes anonymously. She's a new blogger, but I hope she sticks around.

Finally, check out Mommy Life. Barbara Curtis is a published writer, mother to twelve children (four adopted, I think) and a brand new blogger. She has a lot of wit and wisdom to share.

So, don't say I never did anything for you. I introduced you to three great blogs!

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandie said...

Hey! When do I get on there?!!? Just kidding ;-)

12:14 PM  
Blogger Melodee said...

Brandie, you were on it and then you deleted your blog! I'll have to add you back when I get around to it again. :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Feeble Knees said...

Hey, thank you so much for the mention and the compliment, I really appreciate it. Just discovered your blog today (via statcounter) and I *love* it. You're on my blogroll now.

So nice to "meet" you, will be back regulary!

grace to you,
Feeble

12:44 PM  
Blogger Brandie said...

I'm just teasing you Mel! Don't worry about it!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares