Friday, March 26, 2004

YoungestBoy and His Teacher's Comments



This was YoungestBoy last year, sitting on the back of the couch, wrapped in the sheer curtains, looking out the window and eating a popsicle. I'm the kind of mom who sees such a sight and thinks, "Oh, I must have a picture!" and then a few days later when the curtains are ripped, I say, "It was worth it! That was such a great picture!"

But enough about me. This is about YoungestBoy. He brought home his kindergarten report card this week and this is what it said: "He continues to excel academically in all areas, especially in math. He always demonstrates great effort into whatever he is doing. He is such a sweet and caring student. He is such a joy."

And lest I think that I had anything to do with that, TwinBoyB's report card says, "Continue to work on effort." TwinBoyA's says, "He has truly put great effort into completing his assignments neatly and accurately. His handwriting/penmanship has improved! Good job!"

If I only had YoungestBoy, I would think that I was an outstanding parent. He's that kind of boy. But God knew I needed a reality check, so he gave me TwinBoyA and TwinBoyB. And then, just to give me something to do in my old age, He gave me Babygirl.

What a funny Guy.
Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares