Sunday, December 19, 2004

Uncooked Turkey

The turkey didn't get cooked. I wonder if I can cook it tomorrow? It's been thawing since Tuesday morning. What do you think?

I finished addressing and stamping all the Christmas-letter envelopes. The letter is written, too, and pictures ready to insert. My husband is going to copy the letter for me at his office tomorrow--it's his day off, but he has a funeral to conduct, so he'll be working most of the day.

I am delighted that there is no school tomorrow, even though the kids will probably drive me crazy with their excess energy. At least I don't have to force them to do multiplication or writing!

Is it a bad sign that I am already looking forward to spring when we haven't even officially started winter yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Narcissist said...

I am so with you on the spring thing, wait, no, I wish it was summer. I miss the sun, and that beautiful Saturday we just had isn't enough for me. Oh and is it just me or does it seem like September? Where did all the cold weather go? Not that I want it, but if it is going to be overcast, I would at least like some cold with my mist. Yeah, definitely cook the turkey. What harm could it cause? (aren't those famous last words or something?)

12:28 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Where did all the cold weather go?
It's blanketing me and the rest of the East Coast!

And Spring can wait until I get my fill of winter, please. :)

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares