Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Photographs From Sunday

Here are the kids at Mt. Rainier.  Posted by Hello


My mother dropped off my pictures tonight. She had to take a roll of film in for developing, so she took mine, too. As I looked through the pictures, I realized how brightly dressed everyone was last Sunday. The pictures were so colorful.

My mom said, "That was such a good idea you had to dress the kids in bright colors. You know, when I saw them Sunday, I thought, if a helicopter had to search for them on the mountain, they would be easy to spot."

I had to laugh, though, because not only did I not dress them to match (as I sometimes do when I know an event will be a real photo op), I didn't even notice what they wore, aside from sleeve length. Being in need of a helicopter rescue on the slopes of Mt. Rainier never occurred to me. I was more concerned about surviving the two hour drive with a two year old in the car.

Only ten more minutes until the kids are in bed. Not that I'm counting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Awesome Picture!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

What a lovely family! But no sign of the "adopted" tattoos on their foreheads! What's up with that? :)

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic picture. Thanks for sharing. Cheryl

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!~Mary

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!

~Tina

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parents Blog Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Listed on BlogShares